Qterm-A7 screen

Any discussion about hardware that supports iX Developer.
Tabares

Qterm-A7 screen

Post by Tabares »

Yes my question is this we are upgrading firmware on our A7 screens. But tried on two truck it downloaded right but when you recycle power and turn back up the screen is stuck on the calibration mode. It wont go into our program. The only way to get out of that screen is to use a keyboard esc button. How can I remove the calibration screen or could it be the firmware? Plz let me know. Thank You

mark.monroe

Re: Qterm-A7 screen

Post by mark.monroe »

You need to calibrate the screen. Use something small and press the screen in the center of the crosses. Once you successfully calibrate the screen, the calibration screen will no longer show up.
Best Regards,
Mark Monroe

Beijer Electronics, Inc. | Applications Engineer

AMitchneck

Re: Qterm-A7 screen

Post by AMitchneck »

I have the same issue with my QTERM A7. Before I did a firmware update the screen calibration was always off and I could never get it to calibrate itself. After I updated the firmware it continually asks to be calibrated until I hit Esc. From purposely messing up the calibration some times (ex. pressing just below all marks) I discovered the screen is calibrating, but it never considers the calibration "good enough" to stop asking to be calibrated again.
Adam M.
Controls Engineer
FlexEnergy