Analog numeric value added to list box

Discussion of application development using iX Developer, including but not limited to getting started, using the functions tab, properties, objects and installation.
KevinA.

Analog numeric value added to list box

Post by KevinA. »

I'm trying to create an analog numeric display that whatever I type in it, once i click enter on the virtual keyboard adds that number to a listbox. Is it possible?

mark.monroe

Re: Analog numeric value added to list box

Post by mark.monroe »

You will need to use C# to do that. You can use the ValueChanged event of the AnalogNumeric box and put the code to add the number to a list box in there. The listbox is a normal C# control, of which there is a lot of information on how to add values to it online.
Best Regards,
Mark Monroe

Beijer Electronics, Inc. | Applications Engineer

KevinA.

Post by KevinA. »

I found how to do it but it creates me volatile values that won't display in my other analog numeric display. The thing is that I want to do a kind of database of numbers from 1-100 lets say (identification numbers). When I choose on my HMI a number in my listbox, it sends which one it is to the PLC and displays it in another analog numeric display. I also have to be able to create values in that database.

The recipe option would've been perfect but the only thing is that we can only create one same recipe from one button. And we can also only load one recipe from one button.

Is it possible to load or to create different recipes from one button. Can we put a variable instead of the name of the recipe in the action to charge a recipe in the button?

mark.monroe

Post by mark.monroe »

You might want to look at this forum post on how to create a custom recipe dialog box.

You would have to write code to open multiple recipes at the same time.

You can use the Globals.Recipe1.SaveRecipe("RecipeName") to save a recipe to that recipe database.
Best Regards,
Mark Monroe

Beijer Electronics, Inc. | Applications Engineer