Ix Developer 2.10 Issue

Discussion of application development using iX Developer, including but not limited to getting started, using the functions tab, properties, objects and installation.
phrodo

Ix Developer 2.10 Issue

Post by phrodo »

Hello,

In this forum are already several users who have had some problems with the new version of Ix Developer (2.10).

I like to report another issue detected. This issue force me to uninstall the application to reinstall the old version, because many projects will have this issue.

I have the problem touchcombobox, in version 2.1 SP1 this size adapted to the number of items to take into the combo. Now grabs a fixed size that brings up an ugly scroll bar that for a factory worker is very uncomfortable.

Deputy displays images of what the runtime on the PC (left) and then displayed on the (T7A) HMI (right). I suposed the problem was screen and updated the firmware, but neither of those.

I hope you write it down for future updates. Thank you.

best regards,
Attachments
correct_incorrect.jpg
correct_incorrect.jpg (40.56 KiB) Viewed 8414 times

JohnCZ

Re: Ix Developer 2.10 Issue

Post by JohnCZ »

Hi,

This will be fix in SP1 for 2.1

BR
JohanCZ

AMitchneck

Post by AMitchneck »

An additional thing to possibly add to iX 2.10 SP1:

When exporting project, rather than always asking whether to set IP Address and requiring all fields to be re-filled out after every export, include the option in the project. Could be something like "[] Ask during Export. [] Don't include. [] Include using following settings: ..." with default being ask.

Thanks.
Adam M.
Controls Engineer
FlexEnergy

JohnCZ

Post by JohnCZ »

Hi,

Yes I have a lot of improvements of what customers wants too :). Too bad they do not have on web the possibility of future improvements to write :/. Maybe in future.

BR
JohnCZ

phrodo

Post by phrodo »

There any date scheduled for the SP1?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,