Suggestion - Header Footer Content Layers

Discussion of application development using iX Developer, including but not limited to getting started, using the functions tab, properties, objects and installation.
mariekythe

Suggestion - Header Footer Content Layers

Post by mariekythe »

Hi, I want to suggest a few minor updates.I am working on a project where I want the header to have an action menu popup (similar to windows start menu) and I can't make this happen by setting it as background (it is always behind) so I have to tediously add the header menu to all pages/screens?

Is there a way around where the background can be the top most layer? or if not, Just like in asp websites etc, could we please have a format where we can make a footer, a header, and main content page areas? Thank you. I hope this is possible. Thank you.

Josh B.

Re: Suggestion - Header Footer Content Layers

Post by Josh B. »

Hello,
We understand that this is a very old post. More recent versions of iX allow background and foreground screens. The options are both found in the same place in iX developer. If anyone would like additional instruction or assistance, please visit us at https://www.beijerelectronics.us/en-US/ ... ___support or give us call at 801.708.6690. Thank you.