Seting scheduler time

A forum devoted to the discussion of all topics having to do with scripting and other advanced programming using iX Developer.
JohnCZ

Seting scheduler time

Post by JohnCZ »

Hello,

we have one issue to do before our project will be released. We need changeable scheduler time from ours scheduler Job. We have set 5 schedulers in T12B with diferent time to the action. We need this time change by user who has acces to it. Week after week this time is change sometimes is monday 19:00 sometimes is wednesday 21:00 and so on so on. We need change only times.

Is there a way to do it if not with scheduler so with other function ?? I slightly know C# but when I tried to change the time the err schow me. I think i have no acces to the scheduler itself :(.

BR
JohnCZ

JohnCZ

Re: Seting scheduler time

Post by JohnCZ »

Hi,

nobody has any idea how to do it ??

BR
JohanCZ

Edmund

Post by Edmund »

Hi!

There is no good way of doing this, it´s possible to update a "jobs" interval and startdate in runtime via script but once you restart the project it´s back to the settings made in iX Developer before compile.

Beijer has a time channel plugin (dll) available for BIG (Beijer Integrator Group) here in Sweden, contact your local dealer and they can probably fix it for you.

We (AITECH) are also developing our own but right now it´s only targeting the TxC / Computer version (more good looking than Beijers and it´s a external service, not embedded in the iX).
Edmund Andersson

AITECH AB

Part of Beijer Integrator Group

Artaxs

Post by Artaxs »

Hi there

As there is no way to set the scheduler date/time during runtime, I realized it in script. Due to the fact that all made sheduler settings get lost on a power down, I save all settings on a flash memory card. On a startup, all these settings are automaticaly restored from the flash card. By doing so, I do have a very comfortable scheduler 8-) See attached printscreen.
If you're interested in the project, please let me know.

Best regards
Artaxs
Attachments
scheduler_configurator.png
scheduler_configurator.png (13.97 KiB) Viewed 20025 times

rodrigobker.altus

Post by rodrigobker.altus »

Hello Artax, I work in technical support at Altus, a industry automation company from Brazil, and I'm interested in your project for edit scheduler during runtime. A customer worked with TIme Channels in H series and want to use a similar function in iX, but he nedd to edit the hours in runtime, and iX have not it built-in, as I looked for and read in the previous topics.

So, if you could send me your application, I will appreciate.

Best regards,

Rodrigo Becker
Technical Support
——————————
Phone: +55 51 3589 9540
Mobile: +55 51 9349 2011
e-mail: rodrigo.becker@altus.com.br

Artaxs

Post by Artaxs »

Hi Rodrigo

I've sent you the whole project. Enjoy ;)

Chris

zaocan

Post by zaocan »

Can you send me the application . Thank you in advance

bmaster26

Post by bmaster26 »

Hi,

Can someone please send me the whole program?

bruno.filipe.oliveira26@gmail.com

Thanks

Artaxs

Post by Artaxs »

Here is the Scheduler Project.
Please keep in mind that you need to insert an SD card into the panel.
On the first start of the project, the user also needs to save the current scheduler setting to the sd card.

Greetings from Switzerland
Chris
Attachments
iXDev_SchedulerScript_v03.zip
(670.57 KiB) Downloaded 1027 times